What breed is your rabbit(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a netherland dwarf and a holland lop mix (breed for jumping). So I can guess he might have belgian hare or gotlands rabbit in him because they are common in mixes for jumping but who knows. My holland lop mix look mostly like a holland lop ☺View attachment 50661
Is that a kingdom hearts inspired eevee rug?

Is that a kingdom hearts inspired eevee rug?

You spotted right. I’m a pokemon fan and used to play kingdom hearts. So when I saw it, I just had to get the carpet. Which was totally needed in my bedroom to catch up stray hay and make it easier for the bunnies to jump into their cage and up onto my bed.

When I get my own apartment again, I will totally go all fan girl. Specially when setting up the bunnies space 🤣

Willa is half satin, half holland lop (she is somehow my third satin small lop mix, never on purpose, the cards just fell that way). While Foxwelll has all of the standard looks and build of a Havana, I think that's a little high brow for a stray picked up in a small town, so I'm betting he's one of the satin mixes I see being constantly peddled on craigslist in the area that someone dumped.

Regardless, of the breed, they are both the cutest, sweetest, and best bunnies to be found!

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back