What breed is your rabbit(s)?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Reaction score
Mine are a mini Rex (Cinder) and a mix breed(Ivy) (does anyone know what she is?)

Attachments

Reaction score
your black and white one looks like my Netherland dwarf mix mine is same fur as my havana so I think mine is maybe a mix between a similar breed to that.
How big are they because mine is bigger then my mini Rex. She and her mom had the same markings our of a litter of 12.

Crazyclare

Reaction score
How big are they because mine is bigger then my mini Rex. She and her mom had the same markings our of a litter of 12.
There big lol havana is bigger than mix dwarf one but my mixed dwarf is bigger than my male dutch rabbit

Attachments

Reaction score
There big lol havana is bigger than mix dwarf one but my mixed dwarf is bigger than my male dutch rabbit
This is a picture of the mom(first picture is the mom second is mine the baby) they look similar so I yours except no white strip on the head

Attachments

Crazyclare

Reaction score
This is a picture of the mom(first picture is the mom second is mine the baby) they look similar so I yours except no white strip on the head
Yes they do look very alike face looks the same shape as my havana ide say a mix between that and another 🤔

Catlyn

Reaction score
We have quite a number of lops in here! I didn't think there woukd be that many though. All bunnies here are SO cute!