What breed is your rabbit(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask a quick Q about lionhead behavior @SirLawrence and @Icebluequeen_o.o ?

We've fostered and have kept as family members many different breeds. First time foster situation for a 3.4 lb. lionhead dwarf. Is the lionhead personality more hyper? Age-related? Hormonal-related?

How much does Sir Lawrence the lionhead weigh?

Susan S. (vintage RO forum member) provided endearing personality notes re: her lionhead Daisy Mae. Just curious what your experiences are on temperament?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Answering your Q @Cinder and ivy , mostly up-eared. Lots of different colors and sizes!
\

@TreasuredFriend Sir Lawrence is about 4.5 lbs... he's kinda a little chonker!

As far as I can tell/have been told, Lionheads tend to be "skittish". I wouldn't say he's hyper. Lucas loves to run full-tilt around the house, and I'd consider him the hyper one. It took about two years for Lawrence to fully "warm up" to me. He used to only want to be nearby at best, and wasn't much for pets or attention. Now, he still won't "cuddle up" on the couch (he prefers to sit nearby and watch me), but will jump up for attention and loves his pets. If I get up and walk around, he'll often follow me around like a little puppy. He is also very prone to mischief. He loves chewing stuff he's not supposed to, and mostly does it to get a rise out of me, and get me to chase him! I can tell by the head binkies and tail wagging... 🤣 🤣

Latest posts

Back