what breed is she?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgrl

Reaction score
ok so i was reading on here that rabbits are happy in pairs, so i wanted to get another one, since i just got one 2 days ago i was going to get one from the pet store i got mine from but as someone suggested on here pet stores are no good. so im getting one from someone. she is 6 months old, she will be getting spayed before she even meets my other bunny but they will be in a cage next to each other. she will be getting spayed probably next week.but here is a pic of her. i get her friday evening. im super excited hopefully they will bond. but if not that is ok too. i have a big enough place for the both of them
10101218101.jpg

Looks to me like a really beat up polish, but then again I am not good with breeds. If I were you I would not get that one. It looks sick and its coat is in REALLY bad shape.

She's really small, especially for 6 months. Our bunny is 4 months and twice the size of her, and she's a holland lop, one of the smallest breeds. So definitely a dwarf of some kind. The breeder didn't tell you the breed?

I'd agree with Netherland, but she's in rough shape and desperately needs help. Buyer beware!

ok i have decieded not to get her, because of your guys opnions, thanks guys, i will wait untill i get my rabbit spayed or neutered and then i will get one from ginesville rabbit rescue. i will just have to wait.

Latest posts

Back