What breed is my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finnsmom

Reaction score
14D9AE6F-6821-4B07-9684-3B30781F0C23.jpeg EAEC0954-580E-48CB-AA2A-7B9C937EDE1E.jpeg AFAD2C75-FBAC-405D-80B2-D419A2637DAD.jpeg I have a 13 week old bunny. I was told he’s a netherland dwarf mix but based on his ears that doesn’t seem to be true. I think he may be a havana mix. He’s chocolate brown (pictures are low quality) with white/grey under his paws. Any guesses?

My guess would be a Havana mix, although I'm not the best at identifying breeds so take my answer with a grain of salt.

he does look like a Havana mix, I wouldn't say with Netherland dwarf, head shape and ears don' t look like one.
Thanks! So maybe he’s just a havana? He looks like he has all the exact traits of a havana and nothing else to me but i don’t know much about identifying breeds yet

Unless you bought it from a breeder, I highly doubt its a purebred, Most rabbits in rescues or pet stores are mixes. And even if you did buy it from a breeder then they would have known a bit more of what the mix was.

I am a breeder. And I sell mixes to a farm store. I know mine are mini rex/mini rex/rex mixes. my others are new Zealand/flemish/ harlequin mixes.

I am a breeder. And I sell mixes to a farm store. I know mine are mini rex/mini rex/rex mixes. my others are new Zealand/flemish/ harlequin mixes.
I’m unsure about his background. I got him from a very small pet store that told me he was from a breeder but didn’t know much about his background and the rest of his litter was already gone when I came to pick him up. Thanks for your help! I’m glad to at least identify one part of his breed

Latest posts

Back