what breed is my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstysharp2847

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering what breed my rabbit is? If anyone could give me any ideas i would be so grateful

Attachments

• 20180918_032303.jpg
    20180918_032303.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 19
Hi! New here, this is my first post, but my daughter's bunny might be similar. Is your bunny grey, with the color of the fur closest to the skin white, getting darker at the tips? And is s/he a dwarf? Like ours, your bunny seems to have a rounder face shape than other breeds.

Here's a picture of him, just to show you his distinctive look. He is a rescue, but we are guessing he is a probably a Netherland Dwarf, maybe a slight chance of American Sable.
IMG_5162.PNG

Hello
cloverbunny your rabbit is probably a netherland dwarf and/or holland lop cross. The color and fur type reminds me of holland but the slightly short ears are something seen often in dwarf crosses. The color is sable point. It is almost definitely not an american sable cross, those are extremely rare and don't look too much like your rabbit.

Kirstysharp2847 if you were in the US I would guess holland lop cross, with that thick fur, broad head, thick ears and tortoise color, but the breeds and common varieties vary between countries so I couldn't say.

Hello
cloverbunny your rabbit is probably a netherland dwarf and/or holland lop cross. The color and fur type reminds me of holland but the slightly short ears are something seen often in dwarf crosses. The color is sable point. It is almost definitely not an american sable cross, those are extremely rare and don't look too much like your rabbit.

Kirstysharp2847 if you were in the US I would guess holland lop cross, with that thick fur, broad head, thick ears and tortoise color, but the breeds and common varieties vary between countries so I couldn't say.
Hi I am in the uk, I got him of someone who had loads that were similar to him but he never told us what he was.

Latest posts

Back