What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellamy+Lilah

Reaction score
She is 1 year old and weighs between 10-12 lbs. She has always been a super calm, sweet and chill bunny. She loves to be petted more than anything.20181003_183527.jpeg20181003_183313.jpeg

I have no idea with breeds, but just wanted to say she is gorgeous :) love the markings on her face.

I would guess new zealand mix. Not impossible to be pure new zealand too. That coloring ("Broken Steel") is common in new zealand crosses (including new zealand whites crossed to other new zealand colors) and the shape and size remind me of one too.
Also, this is probably the wrong section to post it in

Thank you so much!!! And I would change to section if I knew how, sorry bout that. :/ What section should it have been posted in?

Yes, she is definitely mixed with a New Zealand bunny, but cannot be a full breed due to the colors and the ears, face are a little different. I raised a NZ black for several years, then crossed them with a male Netherland Dwarf...the babies were all huge (over 7lbs). They are the sweetesf bunnies in the world! She is such a cutie, though!

Latest posts

Back