What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopeBun

Reaction score
I’m not too sure what breed my bunny is, she doesn’t seem to match up with the things I have read on the Internet. I rescued her from a rescue centre but the only detail on her paper work is ‘White and Tan’, other than this the only other detail I know is that she was a runt of a litter that came into the centre, which is why she is small.

*posted in wrong section, sorry[emoji30]*

IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg

Last edited:
i have buns like this one and i was told it is a mini rex mix (not sure what mix or if thats true so dont take my word on it)

I'm not well-versed with all the bunny breeds, but she does look like a mix to me. Thankfully, the care for any breed is basically the same (except for the giant breeds, which yours is clearly not ;) ).

My first guess is a lion head or a lion head mix. She is definitely going to be a fluffier bunny. She is so cute!!

My first guess is a lion head or a lion head mix. She is definitely going to be a fluffier bunny. She is so cute!!

Ahhh thank you, I have googled lion head and mini Rex mix and she does look a lot like them! Time will tell when I wake up and she has a full mane! Haha. Thank you for giving me some insight, her fur is particularly fluffy which makes me think she is part lion head[emoji195]

Latest posts

Back