What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is so cute, what's his name. His head shape and short ears look like a nethie but looks like he's a cross with maybe a lionhead as he's got some fluff. Lovely colour and adorable :)

If you were told it was a netherland dwarf, its probably a netherland lionhead mix. Where I live people advertise lionhead rabbits all the time and some are netherland crosses.

He is so cute, what's his name. His head shape and short ears look like a nethie but looks like he's a cross with maybe a lionhead as he's got some fluff. Lovely colour and adorable :)

Thank you! His name is Bambee but I call him buns! I was thinking he had some lionhead in the mix

Looks like some lionhead in there as he has a fluffy face and that mane. He is very cute though :)

Gosh, no! Not a Netherland! It doesn't have the look. It is definitely a lionhead.

Hi I know I may sound idiotic for asking this but how do I put up posts? This app is rather confusing haha (I'm not much of a technology kind of person) sorry for the hassle :)

Hi I know I may sound idiotic for asking this but how do I put up posts? This app is rather confusing haha (I'm not much of a technology kind of person) sorry for the hassle :)

You need to go to "browse" and then click the "rabbit discussion" and then click whatever you want the topic to be and in the right corner there's three dots click that and click new post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back