what breed is my bunny

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

krussell

Reaction score
Hi there !
I’m new to this group.
I wanted to ask some bunny experts what breed they think my 4.5 month old buck is. I was told Bear is a pure bread Holland Lop, and have a pedigree to prove it. But comparing him to my year + old Holland Lop doe, he is quite small and has different features, but she had similar features when she was his age, so I’m curious what you guys think. He has a pretty cute case of the helicopter ears, and i’m wondering if the other ear will lop when he reaches 6months. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

PeanutsPlace

Reaction score
He could still be a Holland lop, just with worse or better "show" quality genetics. Some hollands also take longer for their ears to lop because of the crown of their head.

SableSteel

Reaction score
Looks fine for a vienna-marked holland lop. That color is common in that breed and does not come from any dutch.

Janellek

Reaction score
looks like a holland lop to me:) i breed bunnies and some come out with helicopter ears until around 6 or seven months! looks like your guy is a vm (vienna marked) bunny, he is pretty darn cute! with my experience usually the bucks are smaller with this breed. i personally dont see any features declaring that he is part dutch.

krussell

Reaction score
looks like a holland lop to me:) i breed bunnies and some come out with helicopter ears until around 6 or seven months! looks like your guy is a vm (vienna marked) bunny, he is pretty darn cute! with my experience usually the bucks are smaller with this breed. i personally dont see any features declaring that he is part dutch.
his pedigree says he is vienna marked!! thank you so much.

Latest posts