What breed is my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selena RD

Reaction score
She's 3 and possibly pregnant cause her owners never separated from the male bunny I also got but I was wondering what breed is she

Attachments

• 20220121_205128.jpg
    20220121_205128.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220121_205413.jpg
    20220121_205413.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220121_205138.jpg
    20220121_205138.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 6
She's a mixed breed. There's no specific breed features in there. She also looks a bit skinny in that first picture

She's a mixed breed. There's no specific breed features in there. She also looks a bit skinny in that first picture
Yeah she does feel a little off weight but her past owner said they only fed vegetables once a day I been putting her on pellets and veggies at night and a snack in the middle of the day and also she already had babies but none of them made it cause the past owner didn't know they had to keep them warm and knowing she might be pregnant again makes me sad cause she's gonna have to do it all over again and they could've just kept them apart

Yeah she does feel a little off weight but her past owner said they only fed vegetables once a day I been putting her on pellets and veggies at night and a snack in the middle of the day and also she already had babies but none of them made it cause the past owner didn't know they had to keep them warm and knowing she might be pregnant again makes me sad cause she's gonna have to do it all over again and they could've just kept them apart
Is she getting any hay? Hay should be 80% of a rabbits diet! Veggies should be 10% and pellets should be 5%

Latest posts

Back