What breed is my bunny

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

SableSteel

Reaction score
She's a mixed breed. There's no specific breed features in there. She also looks a bit skinny in that first picture

Selena RD

Reaction score
She's a mixed breed. There's no specific breed features in there. She also looks a bit skinny in that first picture
Yeah she does feel a little off weight but her past owner said they only fed vegetables once a day I been putting her on pellets and veggies at night and a snack in the middle of the day and also she already had babies but none of them made it cause the past owner didn't know they had to keep them warm and knowing she might be pregnant again makes me sad cause she's gonna have to do it all over again and they could've just kept them apart

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Yeah she does feel a little off weight but her past owner said they only fed vegetables once a day I been putting her on pellets and veggies at night and a snack in the middle of the day and also she already had babies but none of them made it cause the past owner didn't know they had to keep them warm and knowing she might be pregnant again makes me sad cause she's gonna have to do it all over again and they could've just kept them apart
Is she getting any hay? Hay should be 80% of a rabbits diet! Veggies should be 10% and pellets should be 5%

Latest posts