What breed is in this video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
OK so I'm watching this video //youtu.be/QO_kiYQ-R0U and all excited about Doctor Who's 50th Anniv :woohoo and then between minute 1:03-1:25 there is this GIANT LOP:shock2: OMG he is so cute and I didn't know lops got that big. SO what breed is that??? I googled giant lops and came up with French Lop has anyone heard of those???

Anyway he is way to cute (and I don't just mean David Tennant lol) and now I want one LOL.

He does look like a French Lop. Lucky bunny gets to steal the show from David Tennant (not many buns can do that).

I just won tickets to see the show in 3D, pretty excited!:popcorn2:bunnydance:

He does look like a French Lop. Lucky bunny gets to steal the show from David Tennant (not many buns can do that).

I just won tickets to see the show in 3D, pretty excited!:popcorn2:bunnydance:

So NOT FAIR!!! I can't wait until Saturday it's on at 11:50 AM for us. We were going to go see it but I can't see spending $20 a person to watch something I can watch for free. Oh and what could be better David and a bunny. Perfect combo if you ask me.

Thanks for the link. My daughter enjoyed that. She is a Dr. Who fan and the bunny looks like our Pepper!

It is a chestnut agouti French lop. I had a chinchilla French lop who was 11lbs. They are they coolest rabbits ever! Definitely can go up to 15lbs depending on the lines

Latest posts

Back