What breed could she be?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtzchick

Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I found my rabbit Phoenix not too long ago. Now that she's starting to gain weight, I'm wondering what possible breed she could be, I've had my theories, but then again I really don't know. Don't mind her fur in some of the pictures, there are patches from the mats that I cut out. Right now I'd say she weighs about 5-6 lbs, I will find out for sure when I take her back to the vet on Thursday. She has a beautiful colouring to her and her fur is so soft!

All opinions and answers are appreciated. Thank you :)

1-7.jpg

5-1.jpg

2-7.jpg

4-2.jpg

At only 5-6 lbs i dont think theres flemish in there. Im not sure what breed or even color is hard to tell on her. She is very pretty though and i can see the softness in her fur. I am at a loss but she is pretty

She looks a lot like a Havana mix to me, even though her color doesn't match. You may correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't have exoerience with Havanas.

Thanks :) I'm not sure what she could be, a part of me thinks she is some sort of a Palomino mix since her colouring is similar and her weight is right on. I also think the fur is sort of that of a holland lop, also she sometimes has one ear up and one down, doesn't mean anything but she could be.

I found her on my front lawn by chance or she found me. I'm lucky because she has the best personality i've ever seen in a rabbit.

I still want to figure out the breed but maybe I'll never know.

her fur is sorta long so I could see holland or mini lop mix. Pals are much larger rabbits having a max weight of 1l lbs so not sure about that if pal mix then with a smaller breed definitely

Your bun looks a lot like mine and mine is a mini lop. Thats what mine looks like when her ears are up, but your buns face is a little different than mine.
Shes adorable though and very lucky to have found you!

As an update, the vet said she is coming along wonderfully and has gained almost a full pound weighing in at 4.09 lbs since I found her! She's almost ready for her spay, I'm getting it done in about 4 weeks time so she should be healthy enough by then!

She definitely has lop in her and I think she could possibly have some lionhead in there too now that I look.

Latest posts

Back