What breed could my rabbits be?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apryl

Reaction score
So, my two rabbits Lilith (my broken doe) and Behemoth (black buck) are said to be Rexes but part of me is thinking they might be wrong? They’re still a bit young, about 6-7 months for my doe and 5ish for my buck but they just seem to look different than Rex and even Mini Rex rabbits. Their fur is super soft and you can ruffle it up while with a Rex, it seems like they’re more plush? Is it because they haven’t molted yet and when they do they’ll get that Rex coat?

Just curious! I was thinking maybe my buck could be a Havana but I really have no clue.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2A76E23D-D2CC-42D4-93BA-DECBB30712DB.jpeg
    2A76E23D-D2CC-42D4-93BA-DECBB30712DB.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 12
They're definitely not rexes. They have normal fur, not rex fur. I don't see any havana in them either. They look like mixed breed rabbits, without really any defining breed traits.

They're definitely not rexes. They have normal fur, not rex fur. I don't see any havana in them either. They look like mixed breed rabbits, without really any defining breed traits.
Thanks! I knew I wasn’t crazy haha

Latest posts

Back