What Breed/Colour is Fonzy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candykittten

Reaction score
Everyone meet Fonzy, our new addition. I was told she is 7 months old and she weighs a little over 4lbs.

022-5.jpg

019-3.jpg

017-6.jpg

015-7.jpg

014-8.jpg

012-8.jpg

011-8.jpg

009-11.jpg

Any ideas on what breed or mix of breeds she might be? Also if you know what her colouring is known as the information would be appreciated! Thanks

Sorry, I don't know what she would be, but I can say for SURE that she is CUTE! :D

No clue on breed but definitely not a belgian. They are big rabbits that are really racy and thin boned. Also very hyperactive rabbits. No clue on breed and by her 'color' id say she is a heinz 57. She really has no specific color but if i had to guess id say martenized black tort or a martenized smutty red. Martenized explains the silver lacing on nose eyes and so forth. Black tort would be the orange with black points and smutty red or poorly colored red could be another explanation for the orange an black

I think she could be a Belgian Hare mix, but she looks more like a Silver mix to me. I am not the best with colors, but I would agree on martenized black tort. She is so cute; good luck with her!!!

lol I was going to say silver mix also! I highly doubt a belgian mix. At six months rabbits in the show world are hitting senior weight. At 6 months belgians should be at 5-6 lbs and have a max weight of 9.5 lbs

here is a posed belgian to show their real type.
belgian-hare-rabbit.jpg

Latest posts

Back