What are your rabbits doing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! What's the deal with all theselazy little bunnies?! Lol!! We should all reply atdusk...haha! :D

I've got a bit of Maisie activity going on behind me, but judging bythe sound, it's just her eating some hay...yeah, REALexciting! Lol!!

I brought mine home new toys tonight, think they're playing w/ em? Nope.

I got Angel a banana, it soft and has the peels pulled back, it's cute.

I got Snuffles a Natureball, which looks like woven wicker w/ a bell inside.

Bud is rearranging his new cage. Seems he likes the hay all over the place =P

I FINALLY have a good answer....

Flower is drinking like she's "been through the desert on a horse withno name"...hehe!!! She'll drink for about five minutesstraight, sometimes ten!! Thirsty bunny!!:D Not kidding...I feel like I hear that "clickclickclick"constantly! Hehe!

Maisie's busy burning a hole through the back of my head because she wants to come out to play.

Oh how cool, this thread's up again!

I had Angel out in the kitchen w/ a cube wall blocking off lv, shepersisted on trying to get out, she had escape routes planned andtrying to execute, finally, back to cage. She did some feetflicking.:D

Oh man, they are so cute, and my camera is in the bedroom, and I would disturb them if I went to get it.

Baxter is out cold on the shelf in the cage, zonked right on hisside. Wildfire and Zeke are both lying with their legsstretched out side by side.

Sigh, the are so cute.

And now they are up running around... Silly bunnies.

--Dawn

It was so cute, and I was hoping I hadn't put mycamera away yesterday. But I was being a good room mate, andcleaning up after myself, so it's in my room. And my room ison the other side of the play pen...

Hopefully they'll do it again sometime, and I'll be able to catch it.

--Dawn

lets see, they are in the other room, but basedon the noises i hear i would say that herman is finishing off whateverdill was left from their dinnerand working his way into the pellets(hehas to be the loudest chewer ever. . .all i ever hear when he is eatingis *crunch* *crunch* *crunch*), while winnie just got a drink and deadbunny flopped on her favorite tile

it is sad when you know what rabbits are doing what based only on the noises they make. . .:D

Latest posts

Back