What are your rabbits doing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunBun is inside his cage cleaning his leg,Dodge was digging a hole in her garden a few minutes ago and Clover,the baby-sat bun, is pulling fur and making a nest in her hutch...wellthere is already a nest but she's messing around with it ;).

Snuffles, she is due to have a litter - I ambaby sitting her for the neighbours while they are touring Australiaand they have no idea she's expecting :shock:, they aren't really verygood bunny parents and I'd like to see if they'll let me keep her. Theyhad a boy bunny and 'got rid of him' a few weeks back as he was stinky:X.

Right now my buns are all eating :), it's getting into evening time here.

Since I am at work I will have to guess at whatmy two are doing. And knowing Abbott and Costello (a.k.a. Anna andRaph) the way I do, I suspect they are probably whispering to oneanother through the cage wire, hatching major plans at taking over theworld. Barringallfailedlagomorph attemptsat thatthough, they probably will instead move on to plan II:Anna molts all over the human slave owner when she comes home, and Raphsprays pee inthe same human slave owner'sgeneraldirection (if he misses, his alternate plan to that is to lie init, thus soaking his 100% genuinely softrabbit-fur coat insome truly wonderful eau du lapin, ensuring an extremely wetbunny hug).

This is why they will never be allowed to have a tv in theircage.Night of the Lepus would give them too manyideas...

Peanut is doingsome 'interior decorating' ;) Rex is looking at her like Leave theblankets alone and come snuggle with me :D

Bud just got done running some circles between the 2 rooms and is now pooping lol.

It's 2:30 in the afternoon,and Pebbles is soundasleep.:disgust: SpoiledBunny. :D

She only managed to gatherherself up when she heardme sneaking in with the camera. :shock:

23399.jpg

Rainbows! :D

Well it's quarter to 10 at night here so Rubyand Millie are locked up in their hutch, I just went out to check onthem before though and they were both snuggled down on their vet bedlooking down the garden.:D

Daisy Mae is resting in her wooden box, Jackie& Wilbur are snuggled together on the heating vent (we justturned the furnace on, it's getting clod here) and Buttercup is restingin his log cabin.

Update Jackie's making a mess of the hay.

Soooska:apollo:

For a change, I decided to go home for lunch today.

The bunnies were all sleeping....sooooooo,

"WAKE UP BUNNIES !!!!!"

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP

:laugh:toofunny!

`jim

Latest posts

Back