what are you reading right now?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
what's everyone reading right now? and how do you like it?

i'm working on Cathrine and the Pirate right now, i finished Amelia and the Outlaw last night and Bringstar(sp?)last wednesday. i liked all three, i wouldn't want to read nothing but teen romances though, much too predictable and easy:D:p, i like something i have to chew on......Bringstar took me a week:biggrin2:

hi just finished city or ember & the people of sparks

I liked the city of ember so much better I'm hoping the last book is as good as the first.....

i am reading Europe through the back door. and a whole bunch of other europe guides. me and my friend are gonna backpack through europe in the summer of 2010, and we are REALLY excited, and have already started planning, hence all the reading!

swanlake wrote:
:bagheadthose horrible predictable teen romances are my guilty pleasure!!:whistling
i'm letting myself read one more before i read a 'classic'(i'm thinking wuthering heights. any one read it?)

my sister LOVED wuthering heights. she had to read like five books for AP english, and that was her fav one. doesn't look appealing to me though.. lol

LadyBug wrote:
swanlake wrote:
:bagheadthose horrible predictable teen romances are my guilty pleasure!!:whistling
i'm letting myself read one more before i read a 'classic'(i'm thinking wuthering heights. any one read it?)
Whenever anyone says Wuthering Heights all I can think about is Kate Bush flouncy around stage in her nightgown!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Latest posts

Back