What are you getting your buns for Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven123

Reaction score
Bun mom is running low on cheap ideas of things to get us for Christmas so she decided to see what other bun parents are getting their buns for Christmas. It will be so nice to see a bunch of ideas and things nobody’s thought of. Anyways just knowing what you’re getting your buns for Christmas will be such a joy to hear about!

I got Theo a Bunnies That Lunch box (I had a coupon!), a slinky, a towel, a basket, a tunnel, a woven seagrass Christmas tree that I made, and a stuffed animal rabbit. I plan on making him some Christmas shaped treats, Balsa Fruit Flings (like the one's 101Rabbits sales), and building him a huge 3 or 4 story house with a washing machine box.

In the past, I made him a treat board out of 100% cardboard that hung on the side of his playpen which I could fill with hay and treats (see picture). I also have gotten him a Happy Bunny Club Box, baby toys, treats, Rosewood Naturals Trio of Fun balls, and made him a bunch of homemade toys.

Attachments

• Theo Christmas.jpg
    Theo Christmas.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2019-12-25 (5).jpg
    2019-12-25 (5).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 12
I'm going to get a balsa fruit fling and dogwood branches from our tree (cleaned of course!). I plan on making a cardboard tree that has treats hung off like ornaments. I'm going to make DIY bunny treats also!

I think I’ll order the Bunnies that Lunch Christmas box and hope it arrives in time ☺

Also thinking of getting them a stroller to take them out for some morning air every now and then, but just weighing up the pros and cons

I got Theo a Bunnies That Lunch box (I had a coupon!), a slinky, a towel, a basket, a tunnel, a woven seagrass Christmas tree that I made, and a stuffed animal rabbit. I plan on making him some Christmas shaped treats, Balsa Fruit Flings (like the one's 101Rabbits sales), and building him a huge 3 or 4 story house with a washing machine box.

In the past, I made him a treat board out of 100% cardboard that hung on the side of his playpen which I could fill with hay and treats (see picture). I also have gotten him a Happy Bunny Club Box, baby toys, treats, Rosewood Naturals Trio of Fun balls, and made him a bunch of homemade toys.
My bun is obbsessed with that pack of balls, I have to stock pile them with how obbsessed he is, the pure joy he has whenever I give him one is the best thing ever!

I'm getting Pancho treats from an esty shop called fluffy bunny confections. I'm also getting toys from 101 rabbits shop!

I’m probably going to get my bunny a woven grass mat, homemade treats, and a lot of treats. Also I’m going to get him another stuffed animal, he loves the stuffed puppy he has now!!😁

Bun mom is running low on cheap ideas of things to get us for Christmas so she decided to see what other bun parents are getting their buns for Christmas. It will be so nice to see a bunch of ideas and things nobody’s thought of. Anyways just knowing what you’re getting your buns for Christmas will be such a joy to hear about!
I'm getting him a pillow my grandmother sewed for him, I am also considering getting him some more fresh herbs mixed with hay because I can make that myself and he loves to forage!

Sorry Mariam! Quick warning, that Christmas tree toy from BTL is made of compressed sawdust and could cause a few issues if Theo were to ingest it (especially since he’s had GI problems before)!

Sorry Mariam! Quick warning, that Christmas tree toy from BTL is made of compressed sawdust and could cause a few issues if Theo were to ingest it (especially since he’s had GI problems before)!
Thanks for the warning! I got the box in today, and went ahead and opened it up (I couldn't wait, but I won't give it to Theo until Christmas) I don't remember there being a Christmas Tree toy in the box... Did you get a box too? Did your's have a Christmas Tree toy in it? Maybe they send different stuff to people in the UK and the US.

Thanks for the warning! I got the box in today, and went ahead and opened it up (I couldn't wait, but I won't give it to Theo until Christmas) I don't remember there being a Christmas Tree toy in the box... Did you get a box too? Did your's have a Christmas Tree toy in it? Maybe they send different stuff to people in the UK and the US.
Just noticed that the box probably isn’t from BTL. A friend of mine ordered the Christmas box for her bunny - and some of the things weren’t safe.

Sorry for spamming your thread Raven!
My rabbits won’t be getting anything from me this Christmas - because I spent all my money on their birthday and Gotcha day presents (which are all in November)! But I’m sure they won’t mind 🙈

Attachments

• A33C6322-ADB8-46D8-A71E-BD4A6ECB505A.png
    A33C6322-ADB8-46D8-A71E-BD4A6ECB505A.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 5
  • B840D49D-8302-4393-9B28-6592F34610CD.jpeg
    B840D49D-8302-4393-9B28-6592F34610CD.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 5
My trio are getting the December box from BinxBox, an Oxbow play wall, and a rolling ball that dispenses pellets. They should be stocked up for awhile post Christmas! :)

Hmmmmm... I certainly have time (still laid up with broken ankle). I wonder about using an old towel rolled at either end, fleece rolled on the outside layer and then just stitched together.... Hmmm...

I've got Cosy an advent calendar from a local pet shop and also a fleece pad/bed to sit on as he's an old man now and needs some comfort 😊 he will also be getting some treats and toys in his stocking. I also like to make him a christmas dinner similar to ours! - carrot and parsnip peels, a couple of sprout leaves, cabbage, etc. With some herb mix sprinkled on top!🥰

Latest posts

Back