What are these prints?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missmerlin2010

Reaction score
So I was outside today and saw these animal tracks. I was wondering if anyone knew what animal they are from? I was thinking raccoon, but I am not sure.
:)

11wbi38.jpg

ei732f.jpg

If you need some more pics I have a few more!

Raccoon =) It'd be easier if the little bugger left back feet-prints. XD Cause it looks similar to opossum's as well, but the two's back feet are completely different.

Cool! Thanks! I showed them to my mom and she said somthing got into the trash the night before, so they are totally raccoons! I did find some hind feet prints but they don't show in the picture. There were also little tiny prints, so either a squirrel or baby raccoon! They are so cute!

yeah, I wouldn't be so thrilled about it. But like all stated above, def coon. They kinda look like tiny childrens hands with nails that have never been cut.

Just found and removed our "little friend" from above our garage.. Evidently he might have had rabies.. :(
well, we know they are DEFINITLY raccon tracks, and caught him " red pawed" I guess?

Latest posts

Back