What are the difference between the adult Oxbow pellets? And which are the best for my bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gelliebean

Reaction score
Looking for the differences between the pellets. And not just, "this has these ingredients... and this has this much fat". I mean more like which pellets would suit what activity levels, weights, etc.

Primarily looking for the difference between the Adult Essentials and the Garden Select, and these are the ones that are sold at my local pet store.

Nutrition-wise they are basically the same. There isn't any significant difference as to which may be better for certain activity levels or weights.

The Garden Select differs from the Essentials in that it is soy and wheat free and certified non-GMO.

Nutrition-wise they are basically the same. There isn't any significant difference as to which may be better for certain activity levels or weights.

The Garden Select differs from the Essentials in that it is soy and wheat free and certified non-GMO.
So seems like the Garden Select is better? I really don't mind spending the few extra dollars but it wasn't clear to me what's better between the two.

Latest posts

Back