What are my rabbits doing??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the rabbit been neautured If not he could be mating with her and if so your gunna have baby rabbits so if you don't split them up

I have 2 rabbits(male and female), and the male keeps siting on the female and vibrating. Does anyone know what and why they are doing this?
Hi. You were advised 10 days ago that you need to separate them immediately, many members already explained it to you in details that your rabbits are 3 months old and can breed. So I believe you know what they are doing and I say it again, you need to separate them immediately since you said that you are going to neuter them, breeding is not your intention.

You've asked as well if you can neuter them even if female is already pregnant and yes you can and best you do it asap, because you have no experience with rabbits at all and it is very common that when people in your situation are having first litter they are unable to take care of the babies and mother and babies die, also your female is just 3 months old and she is still too young to be mother she is still growing herself and it is dangerous for her.

So please you are already ignoring advice and if you will keep doing so I promise I will report you to Admins so you can get banned asap because it looks like you are just trolling this forum, which we just recently had here and it was heartbreaking for many members.

Hi. You were advised 10 days ago that you need to separate them immediately, many members already explained it to you in details that your rabbits are 3 months old and can breed. So I believe you know what they are doing and I say it again, you need to separate them immediately since you said that you are going to neuter them, breeding is not your intention.

You've asked as well if you can neuter them even if female is already pregnant and yes you can and best you do it asap, because you have no experience with rabbits at all and it is very common that when people in your situation are having first litter they are unable to take care of the babies and mother and babies die, also your female is just 3 months old and she is still too young to be mother she is still growing herself and it is dangerous for her.

So please you are already ignoring advice and if you will keep doing so I promise I will report you to Admins so you can get banned asap because it looks like you are just trolling this forum, which we just recently had here and it was heartbreaking for many members.

The picture of that rabbit in the avatar looks very familiar, andif she is the rabbit I think she is, she has already had several litters. I wondered what had happened to her, actually. Wierd.

Latest posts

Back