Wet butt!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
So I checked up on my boy bun today and he was asleep flopped to his side and saw that urine was everywhere and his butt it covered in it!
Should be worried?! What do I do his bum is all wet!

C00465FE-5B3E-4876-9DCA-4D2DE30B85B7.jpeg
He sleeps on the tile and found him laying down with that
177737EB-D457-4484-9E95-A96220E04324.jpeg
Wiped him down a bit does it look normal on the outside of his privates feel bumpy? He’s a boy bun had him for about a month. My girls buns are not bumpy like his I’ve had her for a year and a month. Could it be that he is a boy that’s why feels bumpy and hard around his private parts. Can it also be when he was a sleep he went pee that’s why he has a wet butt?

My girl bun for a while been having issues with her Urine. She seemed to have gotten better other than urine dribbling/gurgling stomach/ etc but she stopped peeing out her litter box and not as much sludge too! Still waiting for insurance to take her in again to the vet. But all of the sudden she started peeing outside of litter box when my boy bun did so to with a wet bum. She does not have a wet bum. Is it a coincidence?

Both will be having a urinalysis next week. Whats the next step if nothing is found? Not sure if I should be worried about my boy bun? He’s still going to the vet with her anyways just in case.

Latest posts

Back