Weston has some strange habits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
Weston is close to 3 months old. The past few days he has started coming up to me and nibbling my shirt. Is this something I should correct? If so, how?
Another thing he has done ever since I got him is whenever I leave my room and come back, he is ALWAYS sitting in my spot and gives me a look like "finders keepers!" and I have to physically move him. I don't think it's too much to ask for me to be able to sit on MY bed lol. I have a full size bed and he and his toys get most of it, I have a very small section for myself.
Also, he has started throwing toys at me, or in my direction. Should I take offense at the fact that he is using his toys as weapons against me? Lol.
And the last thing: Anytime I have him on my bed I lay potty pads out. He has a litter box but since he wasn't consistent I wanted to make sure my blankets were protected. The past few days he has gotten very good about using his litter box and since then he has started crumpling up the pads everytime I put them down. Is he just being a brat or is this his way of telling me that he's a big boy and doesn't need them anymore? :p

well sounds to me like he really likes you (or your "stink"). as for throwing his toys at you, he is inviting you to play with him. rabbits love to toss and fling things. nibbling on your clothes might be something you want to watch unless you like the holey look lol. and as for poddle pads, try not using them and see what he does. My rabbits didn't like them and always shredded them up.

Latest posts

Back