We're Quin and Maggi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryes

Reaction score
We're Quin and Maggi. We are mini plush lops who just moved from Illinois to Arkansas. Our new bunny parents (BPs) are the @Ryes and they seem to be really nice.

Just when we were getting used to our space, we had to leave for a visit to the vet. She's cool and knows a lot about our kind.

The BPs say we have to be potty trained before we can run around the house! Bummer ☹️. They hold us a bunch and talk to us but we haven't figured out what they are saying yet.

It's been a busy day and we're ready to chill for a while. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Attachments

• IMG_20230317_114244089_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230317_114244089_HDR.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 0
We're Quin and Maggi. We are mini plush lops who just moved from Illinois to Arkansas. Our new bunny parents (BPs) are the @Ryes and they seem to be really nice.

Just when we were getting used to our space, we had to leave for a visit to the vet. She's cool and knows a lot about our kind.

The BPs say we have to be potty trained before we can run around the house! Bummer ☹️. They hold us a bunch and talk to us but we haven't figured out what they are saying yet.

It's been a busy day and we're ready to chill for a while. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Oh my goodness…they are adorable!
you BPs are a bit of a hoot yourselves! You made me laugh out loud!
I’m hoping they communicate often. Welcome to the forum.🤗🤗👍🐇🐇

Latest posts

Back