We're Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdith4him

Reaction score
Well, our newly bonded couple have made it home! They seem so comfortable with each other and with their home. We had totally cleaned out Junie's NIC cage so it (hopefully) wouldn't smell like her and we added a few things. She used to have a single panel shelf and a double panel shelf as a second level and we added a panel to each. So now they has a double panel and a triple panel shelf to hang out on and sleep on if they want.

They've been running around exploring their home, eating a TON of hay and pellets, and coming over to us for pets. It was so nice seeing Junie be groomed since Nibbles never groomed her and it was obvious that she craved it.

Nibbles has not been a happy camper since he figured out what was going on. I think he thought that Junie had just magically disappeared and was gone forever over the weekend. He was running back and forth in his cage (which is right next to their cage). New bunny stuck his nose through the bars toward Nibbles and Nibbles immediately started nipping at him. Although, just like Junie, he kept his nose right where it was even when Nibbles kept nipping him! We fixed that fast by putting some flat cardboard sheets in between the cages. Nibbles still seems a bit agitated, but hopefully he'll get over it soon.

I keep waiting for them to flop over and sleep (they must be exhausted!), but so far they've been very active. I'll try to get some better pictures of the two of them together when they're a little calmer. But here's what I do have:

389119_10100195918055753_1224060628_n.jpg

428805_10100195919832193_305667977_n.jpg

More updates to come. Check out my blog for more pics :inlove:

Glad they are home and that their bonding has gone well. They are just adorable :)

Thanks, everyone! I've seen more binkies from Junie this evening than ever before! She's one happy bun. I'll try to get some video of it!

As promised :biggrin2:

Binkies!

And I'm seeing if the YouTube video will work here...

[align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/jQICg-je-_E&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
[/align]

Latest posts

Back