went to the fryburg fair & guess what we saw????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy5

Reaction score
fryburg_fair__00058.jpg

fryburg_fair__00040.jpg

fryburg_fair__00039.jpg

fryburg_fair__00038.jpg

baby bunnies In a box

fryburg_fair__00037.jpg

fryburg_fair__00036.jpg

fryburg_fair__00035.jpg

fryburg_fair__00034.jpg

this one was only 6 months old & hudge!!!

fryburg_fair__00033.jpg

fryburg_fair__00032.jpg

fryburg_fair__00031.jpg

kathy5 wrote:

OMG!!!!!! Cuteness over load!!!!!! I LOVE that bunny!!!!:inlove:

I feel a little bad for the bunnies in the box, but it's only temperary, so I guess it's not so bad.

What sort of fair was it? Were the buns for sale? Or was this were tehy judge the bunnies?

Too cute! :inlove:

I really want to try and make it to the Fryeburg Fair next year. We went to Topsfield this year - I just loved seeing all the bunnies :D

Awww so sweet!

The babies in a box would be in their nest box. They see that as their safe spot till they grow too big to all sleep in their comfortably. When they want out, they jump out and have a play time (or hunt mom down for a drink) and then jump back in for a nap when they get tired.

--Dawn

hi

we usually go to topfeild but this year we wanted to do something a little different

as for the tent I think it was both they had show bunny & you could also buy some that the people were selling.

I would of taken more pictures but hubbie was going through the tents so fast & I had to keep an eye on 3 kids too so one quick shot was all that I could get

Oh look at those bunners! I just love all of them!

I linger in the bunny barns at fairs. I look at each bunny and talk to them. :D

Latest posts

Back