Went to a rabbit show today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelnSnuffy

Reaction score
It was so awesome!:bunnydance: I had emailed the Director of the event ahead of time. She said there'd be 1400 buns there, and there were, even some breeds I didn't expect:D.

Got to see the Flemmies be judged:biggrin2:, which had to be the best event of the whole show besides seeing the Rexes be judged. We are now super fans of Flemmies, hubby and I both want one:p!! Gorgeous animals and so affectionate, wow!

I have some pics, they aren't the best, but, hey. I'll post them this week.;)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Got to see the Flemmies be judged:biggrin2:, which had to be the best event of the whole show besides seeing the Rexes be judged.

not that im biased towards rexes :whistlingbut im looking forward to seeing the pics:)

Awesome! I remember my first rabbit show, I was amazed by all the different breeds. We actually fell in love with the English Lops and ended up taking one home! He was like a big puppy!

It was my husband's first too, and he really loved it. (Well, he also said that the time before my surgery was a fine expirence as well, :p) But, no, we are still saying how much fun it was. Bragging to friends, that you had to watch where you walked, buns were everywhere in cages. It was awesome to see.:D

Hartley? I was right there when they judged the rexes:biggrin2:. I was petting a couple of them to keep them in theirstalls:p. I did the same at the Flemmie one, there was one that was Hyper! Then, good thing I was standing there, a black one almost mounted a fawn, I put my arm between them to stop him:p.

rexes! given that show bunnies arent neutered i would imagine several does go home with some little buns in their oven (hopes this isnt lost in translation!)

hartleybun wrote:
rexes! given that show bunnies arent neutered i would imagine several does go home with some little buns in their oven (hopes this isnt lost in translation!)
I know, right? I don't think it happens often. There are alot of peeps around too. I just happened to be with the same lady, cuz she showed both Flemmies and Rex, I about died. Haha:p

Latest posts

Back