Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, seeing Wendell travel is a real treat and I like seeing his adventures. I agree, maybe post another thread asking for new volunteers.

I am so excited, Wendell is coming to sunny Spain, I´ll have to make sure I have lots of sun cream for him as it´s very hot.

Sounds like he´s having a great time in Australia and seeing lots of new things. That pic with the dinosaur is great, really scary but he just takes it in his stride. I love kookaburras, reminds me of a song I used to sing at school and an emu, he´s a lucky little bunny. No wonder he´s worn out after all that excitement. Hope he enjoys his last few days with Bandit and glad to hear he´s feeling better.

I´d love to see him keep travelling, I´m sure that if he returns to places he´s already visited, there´ll still be things for him to see or do. Come on all you new ones, sign up and host Wendell, I can´t wait.

Alright, sounds good to me! Wendell shall continue his wanderings until there is no one left that wants to host him :D Then we can either auction him off or he can come home to Alaska to live with us again. I miss him! If he comes back to Alaska, maybe he could have another wandering adventure after staying home for a year or so, when we have new members that want to meet him. We will see. Can't believe how much personality he has!

I will make a thread asking for new/returning volunteers to host him.

I´d love him to see more of the world and it would be nice to pay a second visit with people he´s stayed with before. It´s a shame that he can´t visit England, I remember there was someone there that signed up at the same time as me. There must be more people who want to have a visit from him.

I can´t wait, I´ve got loads planned for him.

Apologies that he hasn't left Aus yet. I only read the PM with your address after the post office closed yesterday, and I was in hospital getting my wisdom teeth out today. Depending on how things go pain-wise he may manage to leave tomorrow, but otherwise Wendell will be with us over the weekend, though I'm afraid we won't get out much. Will let you know when he's on his merry way :) He tells me he's not looking forward to the plane flight, though I can't say I blame him.

Wendell wanted me to let you all know that he just boarded his first flight on his journey to visit Chrisdoc in Spain. He'll be there by the end of next week (must be some really slow planes, lol).

Yippee, I can´t wait for him to arrive, I am so looking forward to it. He´s coming a real long way, I´m sure he´ll have jet lag when he gets here but he can just chill out on the beach for the first few days lol. Boys are looking forward to meeting him. Will let you all know when he arrives.

Hi Chris
I've just popped in to let you know I've sent a note to Snowyshilo and hopefully Wendell will be able to visit me here in Cornwall, UK I haven't been around for ages due to family illness, hubby, daughter etc. I'm pleased to say everyone is well now and Winnie and Doris are doing well.

That´s great, I think he deserves a trip to Cornwall. I´ve just noticed you´d posted and I remember you putting your name down.

How weird that my mum is going to visit Cornwall tomorrow, she´s staying in Looe, looks really nice and I´m sure she´ll have a great time.

I hope that he´s heading to the UK after his visit to Spain.

Hope everyone is well now and good to have you back.

I´m sure she will and I´ve read the sun is going to return.

Wendell hasn´t arrived yet but hope he´ll be here soon. Will let everyone know when he gets to Spain.

Hope our dear Wendell gets to Spain soon! This is quite the trip for him, wonder if he took a detour?

Yes, Wendell is going to squeeze in one last location at the end of his first world tour. He will be visiting UKCarolM! I'd sent her a PM a while back asking if she was ready to host him, but she was away from the forum for a while and didn't get it. After he visits her, he will start his second world tour. Seven people have signed up for it, if you count me! I would love to have him back in Fairbanks for a little while again :D

I keep looking in my postbox every day and hoping he´s there. I will let everyone know as soon as he arrives.

I´ll be taking loads of pics of all his adventures.

So glad he´ll get to visit the UK when he´s been here.

Watch this space !!!

I always get worried as the post hear is not great, sometimes it gets here in no time and others it takes ages. Have been to look in the postbox this morning and nothing there. Wendell is obviously just enjoying the travelling. Will let you know, Bec, as soon as he gets here.

On another forum I'm a member of, we do a secret santa gift exchange. One of the members who always joins also lives in Spain, and his gift always takes a very long time to reach him.

Wendell took his sweet time coming up to Canada, I think it was about 3 weeks.
I am sure he will get there. Maybe he just needs a bit of down time before his next adventure.

He's probably just working on learning Spanish - after all, everywhere else he's been have been English-speaking (of one sort or another).

He will have to learn "Llévame a sus conejos!" and "¿Dónde está mi zanahoria?", at the very least...

haha, yes he´ll need to learn the basics and I´m sure they´ll share their veggies with him. I´m sure he´ll get on famously with the boys, I will make sure I take lots of pics

Latest posts

Back