Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendell's 1st Birthday was on June 20. I missed giving him a celebration on that day. So we celebrated today.

Natasha and I send best birthday wishes to Wendell...

birthday_4702-7357.jpg

Great pics and I love how they all posed together! How did the hat stay on her head though?
Happy birthday Wendell!

Ps Natasha's pic was too cute! 'o'

Katie the hat has a rubber band that helps it stay on. Mind you Daisy Mae lets me dress her up and keeps the clothes/hats on. She's a very good bunny.

The only ones that I might try to costume would be Serena and Finn--the rest would probably have a fit. Of course it would have to be extra large to fit Serena at almost 20 pounds and Finn would probably try to eat anything we put on him as he thinks he's starving.

Does anyone know a website where we can get an interactive world map where we can pin everywhere that Wendell has been? I think it would be a fun way to see how far he's traveled. :)

Wendell left on Monday for his next stop, he literally is going to the other side of the world. South Australia.. He is going to be one tired little bunny but so excited to visit Down Under.

Happy Birthday Wendell, you looked so nice next to Daisy Mae and her hat looks gorgeous. She´s such a good little girl not pulling it off. Wow, she does look so like Bandy, she could be his twin sister.

A map would be great. Can´t believe he gets to go down under. I can´t wait to host him in Spain, I´m sure he´ll get here eventually.

He is going to Azerane. Rebecca in Australia.
He was very excited, he hopes to see a Kangaroo and a Koala Bear while there.
He's having a good sleep on the journey over,
Susan

We're getting very excited for when Wendell arrives, I'm just hoping that we get some non-rainy days so that we can go out and give Wendell the chance to see some kangaroos :) Hopefully he's not too jet-lagged when he arrives.

Latest posts

Back