Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nice re Welcome.

I want to post some pictures but I forget how to. I uploaded them to Photobucket but forget what to do. Help please.

There should be some links under each photo. These are coded so they post the picture in a forum or other place. I think there are a few, so you might need to try to find which one works best here.
If you can't find the links, you can left click on the photo and Copy Image Location. There is then a little icon here when you make a post that looks like some mountains, you click on that and paste the link and the photo should pop up.

Wendell arrived wrapped up very nicely.

Rested for a bit on the day bed.

He then met Flopsy the Love Box Bunny from Bunspace.

He told me he was VERY thirsty after his long journey to me. So he shared my White Wine Spritzer.

This evening he snuck on the balcony and discovered the bunnies garden pots. I think he ate well.

Yummy Cilantro

Trying to climb down so he can smell the flowers.

Enjoy

Susan & Wendell

Can't believe I've never really read this blog till now! lol. I've just spent a whole bunch of time doing so though, such a great project and Wendell looks like he's been having such a great time.

Wendell joined us at Blue Jay last weekend.

Having a rest on my Niece's shoulder.

Wendell seems to like to have a drink on a Hot Day.

He was getting tired and needed to rest.

Wendell eyeing my dinner.

Enjoy

Susan & Wendell

I think Wendell is having fun.....EXCEPT......for today. He went to the Dentist to have his mouth checked.

Everything was good, has his teeth all checked over and cleaned. They said he was such a good boy.

Glad he had a clean bill of health on his mouth for his next journey.

He still has a couple of places to go to.

Cheers

Susan & Wendell

Ohh, he looks like he's a great gardener! And he had a nice rest in that little pink bed too.

I need to take in Wendell sometime. I'd take him on hikes and bikes here. I can also crochet so I'd crochet him some things. :)

Latest posts

Back