Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendell has made it here to my little town of Wellsville, KS..and sadly he will have to chill in the christmas tree to avoid being shredded by child or dog while I have me some mom and dad time..hopefully baby goes to bed soon but atm she is demanding my attention so poor wendall with have to settle for attention tomorrow!!

P.S. Mike, Sebi didnt get a chance to get a treat because Murpy literally scarfed them without thought to her dear friend. But I do think Murphy was quite excited about the treat! I pass along her thanks, and Sebi's grumpy frowns and thump that he didnt get any!

I pass along her thanks, and Sebi's grumpy frowns and thump that he didnt get any!
At least Wendell didn't eat all of them in transit. Glad he made it safely, and I'm looking forward to his blog updates as soon as he's recovered from the trip.

Watch out, though - if you don't watch carefully, he'll post on your account...

MikeScone wrote:
I pass along her thanks, and Sebi's grumpy frowns and thump that he didnt get any!
At least Wendell didn't eat all of them in transit. Glad he made it safely, and I'm looking forward to his blog updates as soon as he's recovered from the trip.

Watch out, though - if you don't watch carefully, he'll post on your account...

I did find little holes in the bag, so he may have tried to snack on them!!!

The day still has not started here so i havnt woken him yet to explore my little town quit yet! today is cleaning day...so he may or may not be avoiding me lol

Mike, I loved the picture of Wendell watching the tv with it paused on the Duracell bunny commercial. Very clever ;)

Glad he made it to Kansas!

Apologies for lack of update...been a rough week and very boring but i do have some pictures i am being pestered to share....

P.S. Wendell is a bad influence and I suggest NO ONE ever lets him bunsit...went to the bathroom for 3 minutes.... -.-

Isn't it amazing what can happen in 3 minutes? And always when you're in the potty! :vacuum:

Uh oh what he do?

Let's just say...turns out there IS hardwood under the carpet in the closet that somebun taught a certain tribun to open -.-

Wendell's time with me is coming close to an end so that he can get off to the next person for Christmas. I am sad to say his visit has been quit boring and he spent majority of his time hiding from a child who has taken to him.

The other pictures are on my phone which is dead...so here's a few :)

Wendell oversaw that I added the appropriate amount of blueberries and chocolate chips in the pancakes for breakfast.
IMG_0002.jpg

Then out to the shed and he decided to let me do the heavy lifting while he got some attention from bunnies. Mags took a liking to him, and tried throwing him in the water dish...
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Stealing some BOSS...think he thinks Maggie didn't need them :)
IMG_0023.jpg

Wendell has been spotted!! Po did not appreciate another boy so close to his ladies.
IMG_0015.jpg

Peyton saved him, wheh!
IMG_0016.jpg

To reward her for the rescue...he offered to swing with her!!
IMG_0024.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
IMG_0028.jpg

Peyton saves him once more as he began to slip off..then he sang her a lullaby till she fell asleep!
IMG_0040.jpg

Nap time kiss ad tuck in!
IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Bonus: Kodi hanging out by us
IMG_0042.jpg

Awww, such sweet pictures! I love the ones of Wendell with Peyton. Too cute! And don't feel at all bad about him having had a quiet week. There has been so much excitement in his life lately that I'm sure he is glad for a bit of peace and quiet :)

Awww, such sweet pictures! I love the ones of Wendell with Peyton. Too cute! And don't feel at all bad about him having had a quiet week. There has been so much excitement in his life lately that I'm sure he is glad for a bit of peace and quiet :)

Agreed! After Vegas earlier and flying with mike he was probably running on empty :)

Thanks! Here;s a couple more...the ones with Murphy and Sebi were too fuzzy though ): my phone doesnt cooperate in low light

On the way to school!
Image12052012115623.jpg

Dropping oldest off at school
Image12052012115929.jpg

Murphy shredded a huuuge corner in the closet in the front...i cant cover it up haha...but it gave me the chance to pull it up and find the decent real hardwood beneath! which would be awesome...hardwood is easier than carpet

Have just read this from start to finish and I love it....how many places has Wendell been to. Of course, I´ve signed up, I think Wendell should do the European tour and he couldn´t come over here without visiting Spain and maybe even getting a sun tan.

Can´t wait to see his next destination and hope, one day, to be able to welcome Wendell and post photos from sunny Spain.

Latest posts

Back