Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaah, this was a super fun blog to read! What a fun time I'm sure Wendell had :) love seeing all your friends in the Harley group. How cool and I'm sure so much fun. Were they accepting of Wendell?

I liked seeing all the hotels. It has been a few years since I've been. You and Nancy look just adorable :) I've never seen pics of either of you. Larry you actually look like how I pictured you. Love your motorcycle and you both look like fun to hang out with. Wendell is one lucky wabbit.

I'm sure Wendell is much older and wiser after this trip. They don't call it sin city for nothing. Let's hope Wendell doesn't corrupt the buns he meets as his journey continues. Maybe I'm glad i got him before you when he was still innocent ;)

Thanks for sharing. Loved it!!!

That was the first time we've been to the strip in three years as we don't drink or gamble. By the way, it's two bikes. I have the "Black Ice" Street Glide and the Yellow and copper Screaming Eagle Soft Tail Springer. We always thought it was funny as we usually aren't what people expect. We both have PHD's, multiple tatoos, ride motorcycles and have bunnies as companions--never liked the word "pets". Do like being retired too.

Looks like everyone had a great time :)

Your pictures are great Larry. My sister was just in Vegas for the first time last week and she loved it. So much to do and see.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
We always thought it was funny as we usually aren't what people expect. We both have PHD's, multiple tatoos, ride motorcycles and have bunnies as companions--never liked the word "pets". Do like being retired too.

What are your PhD's in?

Wow Larry, I hope I'm as cool as you when I grow up! I love motorcycles, not so much a Harley fan in general but, ironically, my dream bike is a Buell. My Nana used to ride a Harley. I think I'm gonna sign up to have Wendell sent my way; it sounds like fun! I'm sure we'll find something to do in Nowhere, Kansas. ;)

Larry, you remind me of my dad. He is in a motocycle group where the average age is 60ish and there are two who have hadicap stickers for their bikes. They are all super nice people and very friendly, but they don't fit the sterotype of motocyle "gang".

I also don't like the words pets and hate the word cage. My buns are my children with fur. They do have enclosures but they are big enough that I nap in there with them so it's not really a cage. If only my boys wouldn't get into fights I would get rid of all barriers. I don't like that people think of rabbits as second class citizens, they are people too. ;)

Up until 3 years ago I had a Buell Firebolt--fast and fun. Our degrees--Nancy History and Curriculum and Education, retired Principal. I'm a retired Engineer, so it's not to hard to figure mine out. We came down to Vegas 8 years ago for a show and loved the weather and all the sites, and we don't gamble, but there is just so much to do here. We can ride at least 350 days a year. Lots of hiking areas and the best parks in Arizona and Utah are between 2 to 4 hours away.

Ahh, that's awesome! :D Here in Kansas we have... Wheat fields... Bean fields... Corn fields... OH, and the BEST pizza place in the WORLD. I've eaten a million pizzas and I have yet to find a better one anywhere.

Yay, great pictures! I think my favorite- other than him in your pocket- is him getting fondled by the sexy ladies. That's pretty funny :D Innocent little Wendell has been corrupted for sure now! Did he get to keep the cool little necklace? Does he have a tattoo in a naughty place now?

Wow Wendell had a fun packed stay with you in Vegas! The photo are great and it looks like Wendell made a huge amount of friends while he was with you.

He's here! His little box got a little damp on the front step today since it was raining, but he was all dry inside.
Unfortunately I have two more midterms on Monday (after having one every day this past week) and a take-home exam due Wednesday, so most of our weekend is going to look like this.

DSCN0089.jpg

What a good boy Wendell is, helping you study! He's probably relieved to have some down time after his busy trip to Vegas :D Hopefully he will help you study!

The Vegas pictures are AWESOME! My husband used to have a sport bike (Triumph Daytona 675) but the more I looked at your pictures and get to know Harley riders, the more I want to jump on that bandwagon! :D (I'm coming along with my tattoo collection too)

And I'm glad to see Wendell made it to Christina safe and sound, if not a little damp :) Hopefully Wendell can keep you awake and quiz you on your studying!

A quick update. I took my roommate to LAX today and Wendell got to see a bit of downtown from the car.

Here he is with the welcome to LA sign near LAX
photo2.jpg

Here he is with downtown in the background. Sorry I cut part of him off, it's tricky to take pictures while driving.
photo1.jpg

Latest posts

Back