Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for keeping everyone in suspense! Wendell arrived late thursday and has been having much fun visiting my work! We are in between moving so he has also been with me to Huntsville. I am going to show him around town tomorrow and then he will be headed to West Virginia Since the post office is closed today!

Wendell arrives in Houston :)

100_0585.jpg

Taking the drive to Huntsville that night and keeping my puppy scrappy warm lol

100_0588.jpg

Wendell at work :)

100_0592.jpg

xrays!

100_0594.jpg

Drive to Huntsville again :) with the 67ft tall statue of General Sam Houston

100_0596.jpg

He will enjoy some nice Texas Fireworks tonight for the 4th (My boyfriend loves making shows) and there are more pics to come :)

Yay!! So glad to get a post from Wendell! Looks like he's having a blast helping you at work :D Let me know when you mail him off, okay? His next stay will be in West Virginia with BunMommaD!

Wendell is gonna be one cultured wabbit after all his journeys :)

I hope Wendell doesnt get forgot about as a sticky thread. I almost passed him right up because I forget to look at the stickies anymore....!

Agnesthelion, I hope people don't pass the thread up, either! Since the post from Woahlookitsme yesterday though we've had 2 more people sign up. There are 19 people signed up to host him, hooray! It's going to take quite a while to get through the list, probably at least 6 months if not longer. Sorry some people will have to wait so long! Also if any of the Americans who have signed up are willing to ship internationally, please send me a PM. So far I have 2 Americans who can ship internationally and 4 members in Canada, Australia, and the UK who want to host him.

My plan is for him to visit a few more American members, then go on a Wandering Wendell World Tour and having him visit our Canadian members, then go off to Australia, then the UK and then back to the US so all of the non-USA countries will be taken care of in a row. Should make shipping people have to pay a little bit less and definitely cut down on customs paperwork people need to fill out. As I mentioned in his regular thread (check out "how do I sign up to host Wendell?), because of this people aren't necessarily going to host him in the exact order they signed up, but everyone will get him eventually!

Patti, you were the 8th to sign up! I just put "willing to ship internationally" next to your name :) Thanks!

I can handle international shipping if you want.

It's a shame I didn't think about it earlier - I could have hand carried Wendell to the UK when I leave on Monday. Oh well...

Mike, that would have been awesome! You could have taken pictures of him on the plane and stuff. Oh well! I hope you have a great trip. And when you get back, you will be next on the list since Wendell had to pass you before. (Mike was the first person to sign up but he had to go out of town).

YAY More pictures!
He got to meet my lovely Franklin :)

100_0597.jpg

It was too dark to get any pictures with the fireworks but here is our finale set up that wendell got to see :)

100_0613.jpg

Wendell with Sam Houston and the beautiful Austin Hall on Campus

100_0626.jpg

Visiting the Old Main Memorial. A Beautiful gothic style building that burned down in 1982. Now all thats left is parts of the walls that made up the rooms of this once gorgeous building

100_0628.jpg

Wendell and Scrappy at the Duck Pond next to Campus and the Sam Houston Memorial Museum :)

100_0633.jpg

Oh how badly wendell wanted to go in the Garden and snack until we saw the Keep Out sign

100_0635.jpg

He is now safe in a box and waiting till the post office opens tomorrow so he can visit Liz in West Virginia!

Latest posts

Back