Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sign of him at all. I do keep hopefully looking in my postbox but he´s just keeping me waiting...I really wish he´d get over here, he´s missed all the lovely sunshine.

Poor Wendell :( Hope he's off having fun somewhere and nothing bad happened!

Eventually we will get another crocheted bunny, I'm still quite sick so can't make one yet :(

I still feel really bad.about Wendell going missing on his way here. I bought a couple of crocheted bunnies from a site that raises money for bunny shelters in the uk. They are on route from there and,will be travelling to Spain with my mom mid May. I wondered if we could start bunny travels again with Snowy Shiloh's, I think it should be you who names the new traveller., What do you think ???

I feel bad as well because I'm the one who posted him!!! I saw that you had posted and had hoped by some miracle that he had arrived. Poor Wendell, I wonder where he's ended up.

I wonder all the time, I remember how happy I was that he was coming. Anyway, I thought it would be nice to start again, I miss seeing all those lovely places and cute photos.

I bought a couple of crocheted bunnies from a site that raises money for bunny shelters in the uk. They are on route from there and,will be travelling to Spain with my mom mid May. I wondered if we could start bunny travels again...

Sounds great - since you're in Spain, he could be Juanito Wabbit, Wendell's Spanish cousin.

If the new wandering wabbit is originally from the UK, he could be Basil Bunny if he's English, or Hamish McHare if he's Scottish. Rhys Rabbit or Bryn Bunny would work for a Welsh rabbit (as opposed to a Welsh rarebit, which is made from cheese). Try Barry O'Bunny or Paddy McRabbit if he's Northern Irish.

Latest posts

Back