Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where oh where has our little Wendal gone?
Globe trotting bunny from the cold Alaskan land.
Ambassador to the world around us.
Friend to many, confidant to bunnies around these vast lands.
Lover of planes, and of Vegas lights.
Sweet innocent Wendal your many fans hope for your safe return.
Where oh where has our little Wendal gone?

Once again all, I feel so bad that he never arrived at his destination. Times like this I wish I had a crystal ball to see where Wendell is hiding. I still hope that, some day, he´ll turn up.

Awww dont feel bad Chris. It's not your fault. Not anybodies fault really. Cept maybe the post office. He may still show up. I ordered stuff all the time from amazon to my APO. No biggie. Once I ordered a SCHOOL book no doubt and it took a little over a month to reach me! He may yet turn up

Kaley, thanks for that. I can´t help it, I just feel bad cos he was on his way here and hasn´t arrived but I do still hope that he will turn up one of these days, I am an optimist. So, I will keep my fingers crossed and hope to open my package with Wendell inside one of these days :pray:

Chris please don't feel bad it's not your fault, we all know what the postal system can be like. Fingers crossed Wendells just on a detour and makes to you by the end of the month!

Hes leaving from Australia to Spain. I would honestly think that would take wayyy over a month for a package like that to arrive. I still have hope he will get there, you just cant expect the postal service in multiple countries to be all that speedy lol.

Watermelons, the post office in Australia said it would take something like 9 days for him to get to Spain. That's why people are worrying!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, after my little Kerensa girl died, I just couldn't come on the forum except to visit her memorial thread :(

I am still hopeful our little guy will show up! And if he isn't here by the end of September, I will think about crocheting another. Said bunny will have a different name and be a different color from Wendell. That way he will not feel he's been replaced when he shows up again!

And Chrisdoc, please don't feel bad, not your fault at all! I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been temporarily lost until now, especially with him going between countries. Mike Scone, I didn't ask anyone to get a tracking number for him because I know that's more expensive. Left the shipping options up to the individual hosts.

Just to let everyone know he still isn´t here, I go hopefully to my post box every day and am gutted every time I don´t see him or a little note to collect him. I still live in hope so if he does eventually arrive, I will let everyone know.

Aww, Wendell! Either he's been bunnapped, or he's being naughty! Been busy with study lately, so haven't been on here much; just to catch up, and read my favourite blogs, except somehow I missed the latest development here.

Shiloh, I have decided I would like to take part in this. I kinda held off, because I felt it'd be too boring here, but what the heck, I'll manage! It'll be a good excuse for ME to get out and do stuff. Shall I pm you?

I sure hope it's Wendell I get to meet! C'mon old man, times up. Come home.

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of updates- I've been having health issues so haven't checked the forum. Yesterday I had to have surgery, ouch. I'm not up to making a new rabbit right now, but when I'm better I will if he hasn't turned up yet.

Anaira, yes, please send me a PM, and I will contact you, UKcarolm. Not sure why it's not letting you send a PM since my box is not full, but I'll try deleting some old PMs.

Latest posts

Back