Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for his arrival, I´m getting nervous that he´s taken a detour but hoping he´ll be here soon. ´Don´t worry you´ll know when he´s hit Spain :)

That Wendell is such a naughty bunny! As Chrisdoc said, he still hasn't arrived in Spain. I have a feeling he popped his box open somewhere and is out gallivanting around, enjoying the sights. This is your maker, Wendell- get back in that box and get to Chrisdoc's house, young man! Lots of people are worrying about you.

:( I hope Wendell is ok!!! Loved the kangaroos and I remember that kookaburra song, "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree,
Merry merry king of the bush is he.
Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra,
Gay your life must be!"

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Katie, I remember that song as well, we used to sing it in school. No sign of Wendell yet. I have to got up to the main post office to enquire, went to the sorting office yesterday. I do hope he´s just making a detour to see a bit of Spain on the way and will be here soon.

Has Mr. Wendell been to California yet? I would be happy to host him ;) I'm in Mendocino county on the coast.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Rabbit Forum mobile app

If Wendell hasn't arrived by the end of September, I think we may have to assume the worst :( I will crochet us a new wandering wabbit if that happens. Like I said, I want to give Wendell until the end of the month, and it will take a few days for me to make one. Hopefully it does not come to that!

Savannahg, send me a PM with your name and address if you'd like to host him, and I'll add you to the list :) It will be a while until he gets to you because there are a number of people ahead of you.

I really hope he gets there soon! I was super careful when I wrote the address, hope it's just slow mail sorting or something.

Everyone sorry I´ve been so long with news but I´ve been really busy with work and have been visiting nearly every post office in the area to try and find where Wendell is hiding. I have to go to my local PO tomorrow to see if they have any news. I am so annoyed that he hasn´t arrived and am fearing the worst but I will do everything I can to see if I can track him down. I´ll hopefully update again tomorrow.

I was so excited and looking forward to his visit and can´t believe this has happened. :bigtears:

I'm still hoping he'll turn up, thanks for searching for him so much. Poor Wendell, lost out there in the big old world!

I went to the Post office yesterday but the sorting office isn´t open on Saturday so I was going to go again tomorrow but I´ve just realised it´s a local holiday so it will have to be Tuesday. I am hoping that he´s just misplaced and not lost :nerves1

There's still hope. It may just be the Mediterranean approach toward postal delivery. When I visited Israel some years ago I was told that the Corinthians' replies to St. Paul were still in the Israeli post office being sorted.

Well, an update after my visit to the POst Office. He´s not hiding in the sorting office, they have stuff there from 5th August but he´s not hiding there so looks as though he´s still "travelling". Nothing much else I can do now unless he was sent registered which I don´t think he was. I haven´t lost all hope. I received a Christmas card last September which I thought had been sent early but had actually been sent the Christmas before so who knows, he may just be taking a long detour. I am absolutely mortified that he hasn´t arrived here and that he won´t be staying with me and the boys. I do still hope that he will finally turn up. Talk about the mañana syndrome lol.

Latest posts

Back