Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Morgan. We had a lovely time and so did Wendall. Everyone enjoyed him even my father in law was running around finding places to put Wendall for the pictures. As for Twinkle I 100 percent promise she got in there herself! Nobody here would have made her get in but she climbed in and it was a great photo moment....
There will be more pictures of Wendall to come! :)

Oh my cats LOVE boxes. It doesn't matter what size or if they have plastic fronts. They will be in a box in a heartbeat. So I totally believe she got in there on her own, it was just such a great picture! I wish I could catch one of my cats like that! hahaha.
Can't wait to see more pictures!

what great photos and looks as if Wendell's having a great time with Katie and her family. Love the one with the cat and Wendell, how did you get him to pose like that. But they are all lovely and Wendell looks as though he had a lovely day with lots of new friends. Look forward to seeing more pics of the rest of his stay.

Annie, why don´t you sign up to have him. I´ve signed up and I´m in Spain so I think he should get the chance to do the European tour...wouldn´t that be good :nod

Annie, you just to send a PM to SnowyShiloh and put your name on the list. I´d love to think he´s be coming to sunny Spain at some point and maybe stopping of in England to have a look round there as well. Good luck

Ooooh, an European tour, now that would be an adventure for Wendell! How do I sign up Chris?

PM me your name and address and I will add you to the list! We have a pretty long list so it will be a while before he gets to you, but your turn will come eventually!

Katie, what a GREAT Christmas! Looks like Wendell had a wonderful time :D I love the last picture of him conked out with Santa. Thanks for being such a good host!

am glad he had a lazy week with me or hed be so worn out after all this hed catch a cold 0.0

Hello everyone Wendell here....

It has been pretty cold here in Washington and my hosts were worried about me catching a chill. So they had a lovely gift made for me :)

Don't I look nice in my new sweater?

dec 12 002.jpg

dec 12 003.jpg

I also posed for some pictures with the children

Here I am with the twins Natalie and Chevelle (Don't ask me which one is which :confused2:) and Rylie who is the daughter of my hosts best friend (who made my sweater)

dec 12 009.jpg

dec 12 010.jpg

dec 12 011.jpg

Wendell:

Looks like you had a nice Christmas, and got a cool sweater. Can't wait to see where you go next. Natasha says "hi".

Mike and Natasha

Latest posts

Back