Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Wendel, getting all soggy after his wonderful sojourn here. My degrees are Electrical, Chemical, and Mechanical and 2 in the liberal arts. I liked school, never need a calculator for math and only have to read things once. My first bike (15) was a 1955 Triumph. I got my first degree in 6 quarters as I was able to take a double or better load with my counselors okay. Of course, my calculator then was called a slide ruler.

Wendell and Timmy spent some time together last night.
DSCN0091.jpg

Timmy bowled Wendell over with affection.
DSCN0098.jpg

Timmy is so cute! Do you happen to know what breed he is? His body/head shape looks similar to the rabbit I'm adopting this week. I'm pretty sure she's a mix but I'm pretty curious. :?

Ha, it looks like Timmy has Wendell by the throat! That is no way to treat a guest, Timmy :shame

Any updates on our little buddy? Is he gaining lots of new knowledge? Will he be an expert in the field of rabbit care?

Awww cute pictures with Timmy! Cant wait to see what else is in store for him there!!

I do have new pictures of Wendell that I need to take off my camera. This ended up being a very stressful week for me and I am very sad to have to share that Timmy passed away in my arms early this morning. Those pictures of him with Wendell are the last pictures I have of him.
I posted a Rainbow Bridge thread for Timmy here
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=76491&forum_id=27

Christina, I'm sooo terribly sorry about the loss of Timmy :( He was such a special bunny!! I'm glad he got to enjoy Wendell in his last days and that you got some last pictures of him. Timmy will always be remembered :(

Here's Wendell on campus
photo3.jpg

image-1.jpg

Here are pictures from Wendell's trip to the Griffith Park Observatory and to Disneyland!

Wendell with the Hollywood sign
IMG_5975.jpg

Hollywood Sign without Wendell
IMG_5982.jpg

Sunset
IMG_5980.jpg

Wendell & the Observatory
IMG_5987.jpg

Wendell & a meteorite
IMG_5990.jpg

Wendell and a seismometer
IMG_5991.jpg

Wendell and Albert Einstein!
IMG_5996.jpg

The view of downtown
IMG_6002.jpg

Wendell and downtown
IMG_6007.jpg

Wendell went to Disneyland with my roommate!

Wendell preparing to see Toy Story Mania
image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

Tonight Wendell got to take part in our post- pumpkin carving photo shoot.

This photo will also serve as a not-so-subtle announcement about my two new (still unnamed) bunny roommates. (We vet students aren't allowed to stay petless for long!)

IMG_6513.jpg

Wonderful pictures, Christina! I love Wendell with the meteorite, Albert Einstein, the glasses, and most of all... with your new bunsies! Awwww, they are too adorable! The one on the right looks like my first bunny, Cinnabun. Are they both boys? They are completely darling! I hope they will help your heart heal after the loss of Timmy.

They are both boys. They were found as strays and they had them housed together and they were neutered about a week ago. I adopted them just yesterday but they're already such a special part of our home.

The pics are just great, although I almost didn't recognize the observatory without a "Terminator" strolling around. The little boy bunny on the right looks just like our bunny "Stew", same color and looks. He was a little bundle of "attitude" and was one of the three climbers we had. We haven't been to Disneyland since our kids were 8 and 12--the youngest is now 31, although I've been there over 60 times including when they opened in 1955. So very glad to see you and Wendell have new mates. Blessed Be!

Aww great pics! I loved seeing the downtown pics and I just saw the pics of your two new buns on the other thread. :) adorable.

I do have to throw it out there that I think it's most enjoyable to see human faces in the pics too. I love seeing pics of the members on here so include yourselves in the photos too everyone!!!! :)

I LOVE DISNEYLAND. I AM SO JEALOUS OF WENDELL RIGHT NOW. If I mail myself to all of you guys can I go to Disneyland too? I can bring the buns... :)

Oh boy, I loooove Disney Land too! I have only been there once, but I've been to Disney World almost more times than I can count! :D

I was so very sorry to hear about Timmy...what a tragedy. Congrats about your new boys! They look like fun!

Latest posts

Back