Wendell the Wandering Wabbit wants to come visit you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Beloved Wendell, the forum's traveling stuffed bunny, is looking for people to visit! If you don't know about Wendell, here is his blog and here is more information about what it means to host him.

Our favorite little globetrotter has spent the past year traveling around the United States and Canada, has visited Australia, and is about to make his way to Spain. But after that, his schedule is wide open! If you are interested in hosting him, whether it will be your first time or he's visited you before, please send me a PM with your name and address and I will put you on the list! I think everyone who has hosted him would agree that having him visit is lots of fun :)

Wendell is welcome to visit me again! I am going to Midwest Bunfest October 30-November 4 and that would be so perfect for him. He would get to spend time with the bunnies at the Flopsy Parker Memorial Sanctuary in WV too.

Larry and Patti, I put you both on the new list :) We have six people signed up for Wendell's second world tour, and one person belatedly replied to my PM telling them it was their turn to host him, so he will be visiting her in the UK as his last stop on his first tour. I might have him come back to Alaska to visit, too!

Latest posts

Back