Well that was unexpected

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not neutered right, but she is spayed? Is he pestering her with excessive humping? I don't know. They're looking pretty chill and happy with each other.
This is after she kept pestering him with constant "groom me. Play with me. Pay attention to me."
He's not fixed, she is, but they chose my bed, of all places, as their non-territorial playground. Of course they had a literal peeing contest on me, mind you, then began playing and waking us up. We couldn't be mad. It was too cute. But if we can get them to bond like this after he's fixed, it'll make transition easier. But I won't hold my breath. Because I know it's going to take a while.

It's actually not cute at all it can be dangerous because it can cause fight between them and they can damage each other seriously, and bonding them after that will be very difficult.
What age they both are and she is neutered and he isn't?
I don't remember your situation honestly so would be handy if you can state in your thread, also title is too general and I would suggest improving it so members can have idea what is it about

It's actually not cute at all it can be dangerous because it can cause fight between them and they can damage each other seriously, and bonding them after that will be very difficult.
What age they both are and she is neutered and he isn't?
I don't remember your situation honestly so would be handy if you can state in your thread, also title is too general and I would suggest improving it so members can have idea what is it about

She's assumed 6 months, but she may actually be younger. And my title was a generalized statement, not a question about anything. I am fully aware of the issues and we're already taking steps to prevent it from happening again. There was no need for your comment. I'm not having another sleepless night like that again. Not with my job on the line.

She's assumed 6 months, but she may actually be younger. And my title was a generalized statement, not a question about anything. I am fully aware of the issues and we're already taking steps to prevent it from happening again. There was no need for your comment. I'm not having another sleepless night like that again. Not with my job on the line.
Sorry I didn't mean to cause your sleepless night, apologize

Contact all the rabbits neutering vets in your area and get quotes, someone will probably have a lower rate... This one may be a long shot, but I think there's a veterinary school in Lexington (I could be wrong), that may be willing to do a neuter as part of a teaching example for students to observe being done by an experienced veterinarian. Good luck!

Your only 2.5 hours from university of tn at Knoxville. They have an amazing teaching veterinary program. Maybe try them.

What state is costing you that much to get your rabbit fixed? It was only two hundred here at my exotic vet in texas.

I paid $150. here in NY and I thought that was a lot.

Latest posts

Back