Well...I'm back....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agnesthelion

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've decided to come back. I hadn't planned on it initially but I have had too many people reaching out to me (thanks everyone I feel the love!!!) and felt horrible to be "ignoring" you. So, with that being said, if you've sent me a PM or posted something somewhere waiting for a response, I'm not ignoring you on purpose!!! Some of you may not have realized I had left.

But anyway, I'm gonna try this again. I miss so many of you and miss talking about Agnes and Archie of course. I definitely will avoid what and who I need to avoid this time around........

I can't wait to catch up!!! Oh goodness, what have I missed........? I'm off to see. I hope 2013 has been good to you so far!!!!!!!:laughsmiley:

Yaaaaayy!!!!!! :great::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::group: Welcome back!!! I missed Agnes!:inlove:

Thanks everyone. I'm excited to be back :) I've missed talking rabbits! No one else gets my obsession like you all on RO ;)

I've been catching up on blogs and reading what I can. If I've missed something of yours point me to it. I just have so much to catch up on!

Latest posts

Back