Welcome to the Wild..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave2Hi there, Hummer here, I am not here awhole bunch anymore since Miffy died but I do come by every now andthen and have enjoyed all of the postings regarding Africam.I discovered this a few months ago but have yet to see lions so I amjealous of all of you that have. I am not sure if any of youhave checked out the forum there as there is a lot of sightings onthere as well as one of the camera operators has a "sticky" post tocheck out(her name is Karin). And if you look atthe past posts you should be able to find one containing theGoogle Earth location for the camera. It is in eastern SouthAfrica by Mozambique. When you open Google Earth, you mightbe able to find it faster if you check off the box in the Layerssection (left side of screen) marked "Google EarthCommunity". Be warned though, if you do not have Google Earthright now and you do install it, it can also be veryaddicting!:thumbup You can check out places like Paris,France, China, Alaska, The Grand Canyon and everything else!Have fun with both!!

Oh wonderful! I have Google Earth (andyes, it is VERY addicting), and have been looking for the location ofthe watering hole. Found a couple places I'm quite certain ithas to be located (as I found the lodge it's located nearby), but I'llcheck out what that site has to offer as to it's location, to see ifI'm correct! :)

Thanks! :D

Latest posts

Back