Welcome To Buck's Bunny Bistro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for another bunny Stan. :)

But I may have bunny sitting work for you in February. We've rebooked our Maui trip. If I can't find people I trust in Calgary to watch them for me, I may drive them up to Edmonton to have people watch them while I'm gone.

I wish I lived in Alberta. I'd get you guys to bunny sit my babies. Honestly I haven't been able to go anywhere because i have no one to watch the babies.

I couldn't go home last Xmas for thst reason, probbaly the same this Xmas. Oh well I choose to have them.

Nice trip you have planned Laura.

Susan

Yes Stan time to get another.:biggrin2:

There were plenty of Flemish Giants at the show this weekend. Those red Satins were nice too.
But for now I am giving Bebe extra hugs and cuddles. She even started to give me bunny kisses. :bunnieskiss

Will keep February in mind for you Laura.

If you ever get a Flemish I will be visiting you a lot.. and maybe bunnynapping somebunny. ;)

Thanks Stan. I'm looking at Feb. 3 to Feb. 12. It's likely you will get somebunny to watch seeing as how I don't trust many people with my babies, especially with Mocha being so old and Zoey being 75% blind.

Latest posts

Back