Welcome To Buck's Bunny Bistro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it's so nice to hear from some of the Older members. (I do not mean age older:biggrin2:). I miss talking and reading to all of you. Sometimes the newer younger members think they know everything and don't want to listen to more experienced people.

Anyways great to hear from everyone. My Buttercup will be 13 in August (God willing) he's still the best bunny in the world:inlove:. (Well in my eyes).

Looking forward to more updates from everyone.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Anyways great to hear from everyone. My Buttercup will be 13 in August (God willing) he's still the best bunny in the world:inlove:. (Well in my eyes).

Wow! My Mocha just turned 8 in April, I hope he makes it to 13! It makes me feel really old when I realise I had joined this forum before Mocha and Spice had turned 1!

My bunnies are doing fairly well. I have also added a horse to my clan again.

CarmaRide6.jpg

I just recieved my last grade today for my last university semester. I have passed everything so am officially a Chemical Engineer. :DIt's been a long 5 years!

Congratulations Laura! When I first met you on RO, you were still in High School, and I was still looking for a Pet_Bunny. You look good these days, and horse (Carma) looks beautiful.

Bebe will be 8 on August 26 (the day I picked for her Gotcha Birthday).
On a sadder note, it will almost be a year since Pebbles left me (May 14). :cry1:

Thanks Stan.

I know what you mean, it will be 4 years in October since Spice passed on and I still miss him so much.

But be glad at how lucky Pebbles was to find a home with you!

Congratulations Laura. So are you finished with school now? Do you have your Bunnies with you yet? Or are they still at your parents place?

Is that you with your horse? Beautiful horse.

I've debated doing my Masters but I'd rather work now so we'll see.

I still live at home so yes my bunnies are with me.

Yes that is my mare, Carma, and me.

Laura,you are Beautiful. I don't think I've seen a picture of you before.

Geez the men must be knocking down your door for dates.

So do you have an job offers yet? I bet you can hardly wait to get your own place so you can have your bunnies indoors with you.

Cheers

Well I am very camera shy so I don't think I've ever posted a picture.

No the boys don't knock down my door for dates, probably because I have so many guy friends being in engineering and with me being so shy! Either that or it might be the fact that most people guess me at 18 or younger lol. But that's ok since I do have a wonderful boyfriend.

No job offers but I've had a few interviews so that's good. It's just a matter of time til I find something. And yes I am super excited to move them indoors eventually.

I'm doing pretty good. My horse threw me off yesterday and am a bit sore today, feel like I have minor whip lash. Thankfully the ground was soft!

I'm still looking for work, things should start to pick up in August/September/October so fingers crossed.

My bunnies are doing well, they are enjoying the summer sun and grass but not so much the mosquitoes that are just insane this year.

I leave in 10 days for a 2-3 week camping vacation, I'll be flying up to Whitehorse and then travelling down into northern BC. So that should be fun.

How is everyone else and their bunnies doing?

Everything is just so busy. At work, things are always going on, having to start earlier and more things to do. With the scare in Europe with the E-coli in Bean Sprouts, we had our plant inspected and passed with very high grades. Still people are asking if our Bean Sprout are safe.

Bebe is fine. She is alittle jealous and sulking abit as I have 2 new fosters from the shelter. They are two lionheads and I believe they are only 3 - 4 weeks old. They are too young to be away from their mother, and can't be left on thier own at the shelter.

Had some photo events that I took pictures at, so I am deep in picture processing, so that adds to things I have to do.

Started a job after 2 1/2 years of being unemployed due to the car accident. Been at this for 3 weeks now but in my first full week of out of training.

Taking a medical transcripiting course right now.

Yesterday, I jumped in with both feet and not looking back. A fellow friend is selling out of rabbits for health reasons and I jumped on the chance to get back into raising rabbits. So yesterday 4 Siamese Mini Satins moved into the barn. :)

Started a job after 2 1/2 years of being unemployed due to the car accident. Been at this for 3 weeks now but in my first full week of out of training.

Taking a medical transcripiting course right now.

Yesterday, I jumped in with both feet and not looking back. A fellow friend is selling out of rabbits for health reasons and I jumped on the chance to get back into raising rabbits. So yesterday 4 Siamese Mini Satins moved into the barn. :)

Congratulations on the job, school, and the bunnies!

I really want another bunny but with Pasturella in my bunnies I guess I wont be getting another until all 3 of mine pass away.

I've been unemployed since I finished my degree in April, but I finally got a job offer yesterday. It looks like me, Mocha, Zoey, and Chase are moving to Calgary soon.

Congrats on the job Laura.

Glad to see you are taking all 3 bunnies with you. When do you start the new job?

Thanks, I'm quite torn. I want to move away but my boyfriend lives up here so that makes it really tough. But either way, I accepted the offer and I start November 2. Finger's crossed I get an apartment by November 1.

I intend to take all 3 if I can swing it, but until I have a place and all the bunnies are there, I will be worried about the possibility of not being able to bring them all.

I fostered 2 Lionheads for the shelter for 11 weeks. They were just babies (a few weeks old) when I took them in. When I returned them, I got to babysit Luvabun's 4 bunnies for 3 weeks. I returned Jan's bunnies yesterday, and it is so quiet in the house now with only Bebe here.

Latest posts

Back