Welcome To Buck's Bunny Bistro!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
Just checking in briefly (homework beckons). This thread is a wonderful burst of sunshine on my day. I'm so glad to 'see' everyone here :group:

It's good isn't it?

Carolyn, I have bite marks to prove Bo is not innocent! Seriously! LOL!

I have to tell you about my sons new rabbit, Sparky is our last baby that we have had and she is a heart stopper. Sparky is a mix of a Rex and oh shot I can't think what type of rabbit her mother is, it was a woops type of breading, but anyway Sparky is white with black spots and full of life. My son was eating some chips the other night and would not give Sparky one, well Sparky started to lick the salt off of his (my son) finger and all at once bite him hard :shock: . It was so funny to see his face after he got bit, Sparky had her own treat but wanted his.

Hi everyone! It’s been a loooong time. Not sure if anyone even remembers me or not!

I’m the mom of three buns, Chompers, Abby and Valuran. All three are happily bonded and Abby is still ruling the roost. They are very, very good with my daughter Ayla, especially Valuran. She just loves to pet them and ‘help’ me when it’s time for hay and stuff.

It’s really good to see everyone and read updates and stuff. Cannot believe how long it’s been!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Carolyn, I have bite marks to prove Bo is not innocent! Seriously! LOL!

You Lie!!! I don't believe it for a second. :nosir:

Even if you havea mark, it's only because it was done ACCIDENTALLY! You were probably poking around by his food and he didn't realize it was your finger rather than his food.

Leave Mr. Innocence alone. No more tall tails.

kpc,

Sparky was just giving a love nibble. ;) What a sweetheart!

Steph!!! :hugsquish:

Carolyn!!! :bunnieskiss

How the heck did we lose touch of each other?? Life I guess, I know mine is busy. I think of you all the time and send warm thoughts your way often. :)

I need to get my avatar back up...we did a total reformat of my laptop and I need to find the disk I stored all my pictures on.

OMG! do you still have Valuran?! He's so gorgeous!

Nice to see you - I want to see the bunny tho! ;)

Bo! I do still have Valuran, and he's such a lovebug now. Remember when I first got him? He wouldn't come near us or let us near him...now he loves being pet. He'll even lay there and let my 22 month old daughter pet him (which she loves doing).

OMG! I can't believe he's so sweet now! I want to see him and your daughter! I bet she does love him!

I'm sure his velvety coat is just so tempting for a little girl discovering all the wonderful things in the world! Heck! Bo is for me still! LOL!

I've seen a few more members mingling!!

m.e., BlueGiants, kpc, Stephanie, mambo, Laura, Peg....and sas!!

Now remeber that just because some of you may be on the open forum regularly....you're still supposed to stop in at the Bistro on a regular basis....right :D.

We don't want to get the busbuns out tracking ya down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, I'm down with a bit of the flu :imsick:.

A soon I feel a little better we'll get things hopping around here.

Once we get everyone tracked down and catch up on things, I'm thinking that the Mischief Night Movie Screening should be one of the first things up on the Specials Board.:nod

I'll try to get a picture of Ayla petting Valuran. It's hard, she's at the age where when she sees the camera she walks right up to it. So I gotta be fast and sneaky.

Hopping back in for a moment....

Carolyn, yes...Raph was an English lop. And he's the first animal I've ever had with whom I felt such an enormous connection. I've had close connections with all the animals who came into my life - especially with Kaya (my dog) and Snooch (a cat I had many years ago, he was a very close soulmate), but with Raph it was even more different. I felt it before he even came into my life...I felt it when I saw his photo online, the one the breeder had posted. I even knew in some sense that he would have physical problems, and that he wouldn't be with me for very long. The moment I sent payment for him, I felt physically ill, *knowing* there was something wrong...and that there would be some hard times ahead. But the most unique thing about him is the fact that after his passing, even though I mourned his physical presence, I don't feel as though he's ever left. I feel him with me every moment of every day, and there is so much comfort in that.

So far Yofi and Anna haven't officially met, but the other day I took Yofi out to the yard on a harness, and Anna was running around. She spotted Yofi and came hopping over, sniffed him, then bit him on the rear and took off! It will most likely take her a while to get used to his presence. I'm hoping to bond them, but if they wind up needing their own space, then that's the way it will be. With Queen Anna one never knows. :p Oh, and Yofi is named after archangel Yofiel, and his name means 'divine beauty'. He is an angel of September, which I thought quite fitting, and Yofiel is also known to cure stupidity in humans. LOL!

Ditty, your daughter is a real charmer! And I agree, she does look very very much like her mom. :D

And it's good to see you posting, Steph! Been a long time (and I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people). I hope you do post a pic of your daughter with the bunnies; would love to see her. Almost 2 years old! Boy, how time flies. :)

Oh, and Peg, I see that Tiny likes Night Of The Lepus! That reminds me...has anyone here seen 'The Matrix'? I watched it for the first time a week or so ago, and I swear, there was a scene where Neo goes to meet the Oracle, and as he walks through a room with a bunch of children in it, on the tv in the background, Night Of The Lepus is playing! I could be wrong, but that's what it looked like.

Hi everybody! :wave2

I'm glad to see a lot of you "old timers," I've really missed you! I'm on the forum all the time, I never left. But I haven't been reading the posts down here because it's been a really hard couple of days. My darling Sprite went to the Bridge yesterday, and now I'm pushing to get her sister Fey bonded to my New Zealand foster boy Oberon so she isn't so lonely and depressed.

Mocha and Loki are fine, thankfully. Extremely messy but good. Mocha is quite the little madam, a real Diva Dwarf. She keeps Loki in line, in case he gets it in his mind to flirt with the other bunnies.

Oh, and I have cats now too! I adopted them a little over a year ago as tiny little kittens. They just had their 1 year shots last week. Turns out my skinny black Siamese mix Eve is a whopping 13 lbs of muscle, while fatty fatty fat fat grey/white alley cat Lily is only 11 lbs. They like the bunnies, especially Oberon, but the littler bunnies aren't so sure about them and Mocha hates them. So most of the time they get locked up in a separate room when the bunnies are out playing.

The entire little "secert" fourm thing is AWESOME!!!! I miss the good old days, but getting more good memebers is always good too :D

Hey everyone.

I remember a bunch of you; I'm sure no one really remembers me! Heheh...I was never really an active member. I joined over two years ago when my bunny had babies and I needed help!

Anyway, I'm mainly a hamster lady, so I stick to my hamster boards, but I still have my bun-buns! I have Emmy, my dwarf hotot mix, and her son, Ollie. My parents still have Ollie's dad, Blue, who is a French lop.

Geez...Emmy is what..five now? And Ollie is two. Time flies!

Here's a few pics of my little Emmaline.

sdfff1.jpg

Undercover bunny!

Stuffies.jpg

Stealing apple from my little brother.

wadfkjs.jpg

wadfkjs18.jpg

And Ollie.

bhahaff8.jpg

sdfff.jpg

My rabbits are food stealers. :D

aldkjfdjf1.jpg

aldkjfdjf4.jpg

hablaba23.jpg

hablaba24.jpg

*munch*

hablaba26.jpg

Guilty look.

hablaba19.jpg

You have more?

hablaba15.jpg

hablaba11.jpg

hablaba9.jpg

hablaba10.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload! I suppose I could have made my own thread, but it wouldn't have been much... =P

Hi Susan here aka Soooska. I've been on since Feb 05. I think one of the first people to answer my concern was Buck, regarding my two Love bunnies Wilbur & Jackie fighting. Gosh I really miss him. I remember hearing about him passing when I was at work, I cried andcried he was such a wonderful man.

As most of you know my Bunny family has grown to 6 with the 2 newest additions Winston & Vega. I now have Bunnies everywhere in my house. LOL

As many of you know I was in the 2 car accidents last summer (2006) neither which were my fault. I'm still having alot of back problems and left knee hip problems. It seems all I do is go to Doctors. I did have some minor surgery on the left knee last December, I'm now suppose to get some kind of shots in my back and some cortisone shots in my knee (actually I'm suppose to get those tomorrow):(.

Well i better go check on the bunnies, I'll be back to read all the other posts on here.

Glad to see alot of the older members (I don't mean age LOL) on here.

Talk to you soon.

Susan :apollo:

Ok, so trying to get a picture of Ayla and the rabbits is like trying to get a decent shot of a Sasquatch. LOL She sees the camera and does a beeline for it pretty much. I'll keep on working on it though.

Oh, this is soooo wonderful, having all the 'oldies' (but goodies) getting together for a secret catch up.I have been in Florida for 12 days, which is how I am just seeing this now. And so many names that I've wondered how they were doing, and not knowing how to find out :).

Buck was always so helpful to me when I had problems with Pernod and Perry - I know Pernod reminded him of his bunny, Max.

When Perry went to The Bridge last November, both Pernod and I were devastated, and it was being on the Forum that helped me though (and long phone calls with Carolyn ;)). I got a new rescue bunny in January,called Shadow, as I thought Pernod needed a friend. However, what Pernod really wanted was Perry, and has no room in her heart for another bunny, which has led to months of unsuccesful bonding, and some nasty fights. So< Pernod has the downstairs of the house, and Shadow has the upstairs. They do meet through cage bars, but we can't let them be together.

I have yet to catch up with what's been going on the past two weeks, but I see several have new additions to the family - can't wait to find out more.

As for me, well John and I are in the process of emigrating to Canada ( I remember when you did, Stephanie). We are going to Edmonton, where John has been offered a job. There is so much red tape, and I am trying to find out about taking Pernod and Shadow with us - I can't leave them, can I?

I am so looking forward to talking to you all again - just like old times :biggrin2:

Jan

Latest posts

Back