Welcome the new furbutt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
I decided after searching and whatnot I was going to get a Flemish to add to my "pack" and I found a Flemish mix. He's slightly harlequin in color 10 weeks old and just cute as a button.
I'm aware that the people I got him from weren't feeding them the correct food. So I went and bought oxbow young rabbit and some alfalfa hay. But in this short time he's stolen my heart. I named him Gunner.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1383441243.634882.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1383441258.351307.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1383441269.534158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
He is freaking adorable!! :D love the name, and those huge ears! Hope he settles in well. :)

Thanks! He's my first flemmy, I have 2 dwarfs and a holland. I'm excited to see him grow! Tho I may need to super bunny proof because he's adventurous.

What a handsome boy and I love those long ears. He´s also a gorgeous colour and love the name. Hope to see more of him and lots more pics, he just too cute.

He is adorable! Congrats!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Thanks! He's really bonded with my boyfriend. Kinda makes me a bit sad. But in then I think he'll be my best buddy

Latest posts

Back