weird noise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliefolyfe

Reaction score
Whenever I stand up Ollie runs circles around me (which is wthe cutest thing ever) but every time she starts to make a panting/ whistling noise. Is this normal?? Her previous owners brought her in a cage with cat litter, I hope she doesn't have respitory problems :(

Our rabbits look alike. :)

Bunny does something similar, except his noises are faint grunts that sound almost like excited purring. If I were to guess it sounds like Ollie is doing the same thing but the sound is different for some reason (respiratory or otherwise). Does she make any other noises that indicate she may have difficulty breathing (including excessive sneezing)?

Aww your bun is adorable! It sounds like Bunny makes the same noise, you were just better at describing it. :) she has no other signs and I've only seen her sneeze once. I appreciate your feedback!

My bun makes a similiar noise when shes running around and excited. She doesn't have any other breathing issues.
What kind of bun is Ollie?

whitelop wrote:
My bun makes a similiar noise when shes running around and excited. She doesn't have any other breathing issues.
What kind of bun is Ollie?

I think she's a mini lop because she seems a little too big to be a holland lop.

MiniLopHop wrote:
Is Ollie spayed? Sounds like she's in love. :inlove:

Not yet, but I hope to spay her soon :)

olliefolyfe wrote:
I think she's a mini lop because she seems a little too big to be a holland lop.

My bun is a mini lop too! Maybe its just a mini lop thing. Or they really really 'love' us, like someone else said. hahaha.

whitelop wrote:
olliefolyfe wrote:

My bun is a mini lop too! Maybe its just a mini lop thing. Or they really really 'love' us, like someone else said. hahaha.

Maybe! Your bun is ADORABLE btw :)

whitelop wrote:
Thank you! So is Ollie. She looks sooo soft and shiny!

Aw thank you! You should post pics of Bunny Foo Foo :) Is she spayed?

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Sounds like courting behavior. Bonny used to be just like that and also was making nests out of shredded newspaper.

That's funny! I must look like a male rabbit (lol I kid)

Latest posts

Back