Weird fur...thing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
So the past few months, I've felt this little spot on the side of Cheeto's face, right under his right ear. It felt like a spot where whiskers were growing, so I thought nothing of it. Then, just now I was petting it and realized that that's not what it is. I pulled the thing out, thinking it was a tick or something. Cheeto didn't even notice, in fact he was sleeping/purring the entire time.

It literally looks like a group of fur pulled out of a stuffed animal. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It's like a group of fur kept together by a band at the top. It's not whiskers, it's definitely fur. What is it?!? The band is a light tan color. At first I thought it was a feather, but it's definitely his own white fur.

The only issue Cheeto has had in the past is an itchy ear. I can't remember, but I think it was the right one. He's also always had allergies and gets watery eyes, but the vet has assured me that there is nothing else wrong.

He's acting normal as usual. So weird. Any ideas?

I've had this alot with one of our mini rexes (Our current Mini rex Taffy). I always notice it on her face and its happend where I've noticed it alot. I'm not sure what it is. Just yesterday I was thinking of posting a topic about it myself. ??

I just found this huge other one, but it's still on his face. He was getting irritated when I was pulling at it, so I let it be. I think the one I pulled came from that one. It's almost like flaky skin maybe? What is going on???

Oh! Silas gets those ALL the time and Sabriel occasionally, always has. I wonder what it is... I never thought anything of it.

Not mites on my end!

Yeah, well I really don't think mine has mites either. hmm I'll see if I can look up more about this.

Latest posts

Back